New Scottish Planning Fees
From the 6th April 2013 new planning application fees will be introduced for Scottish planning applications.
New fees can be summarised as,
- Construction of buildings, structures or erections for use as residential accommodation – £382
- The erection of buildings –
- Where no floor space created exceeds 40 metres squared – £192
- Where the floor space created exceeds 40 metres squared but does not exceed 75 metres squared – £382
- Where the floor space created exceeds 75 metres squared – £382 for each 75 metres squared or part thereof.
- The enlargement, improvement or alteration to an existing dwelling –
- Where it relates to a single property – £192
- Where it relates to 2 or more properties – £382
- Erection of a building within the cartilage of an existing dwelling for purposes ancillary to the enjoyment of the dwelling – £192
- Erection of gates, walls or other means of enclosure – £192
Do I Need Permissions planning permission fees page will be updated shortly.