Permitted Development Further Proposed Changes (Scotland)
Scottish Government proposes further changes to the Scottish Planning regulations.
Consultations have been released for,
- Fees for planning applications.
- Development delivery.
- Development plan examination.
- Miscellaneous amendments to the planning system.
- General permitted development order.
The proposed changes to permitted development include new permitted development rights for,
- Electric vehicle charging points.
- Extension of retail premises and provision of free standing trolley store.
- Extension or alteration of hospital, university, college or school buildings and of nursing or care homes.
- Extension of offices.
- Use of land for pavement cafes.
- Erection, construction or alteration of an access ramp.
Scottish government are seeking views on these by 22 June 2012. You can view and comment on the proposed changes at http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Built-Environment/planning/reform