Request Invite

Are you an Architect, Architectural Technician, Planner, Town Planner, Designer, Approved Inspector  or other Architectural professional based in Scotland or England?

Can you answer questions on Scottish or English planning and building regulations?

By joining Do I Need Permissions Who Can Help pages you will get noticed by people specifically looking for your service and receive an email notification each time a question is asked on Do I Need Permissions Ask an Expert section in your chosen regions.


  • Scottish Borders
  • Dumfries & Galloway
  • East Central Scotland
  • West Central Scotland
  • North East Scotland
  • Scottish Highlands
  • Islands Scotland


  • South West England
  • South East England
  • Greater London
  • East Anglia
  • East Midlands
  • West Midlands
  • North West England
  • Yorkshire and The Humber
  • North East England

Why would I do this?

  • Free advertising in your target area.
  • Gain potential project leads for no fee.
  • Quality links back to your website.

By answering questions on Do I Need Permission you have the opportunity to gain potential project leads specific to your chosen area. We allow all our experts to leave contact detail on each response together with links back to your own website. You don’t have to respond to all questions it’s entirely up to you.

What do you get?

  • A quality listing on Do I Need Permission Who Can Help section in your chosen areas.
  • Your company logo linked back to your website.
  • A link to your website.
  • A direct email contact link.
  • Notification email when a question is asked on Do I Need Permission Ask an Expert pages.

To request an invite please use the form below.